Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Paintings So Far


"Fruit In A Bowl" 24' x 36' Oil on Canvas


"Lauren At The Piano" 24' x 24' Oil on Canvas


"Grecian Urn" 22' x 24' Oil on Canvas

2 comments:

  1. LOve your new blog!! Now you have to keep going with it!
    Maybe you will inspire me to work on mine and post all my knitting and spinning!
    SPeaking of knitting...I saw the blanket you knit for Karen!! LOVE that! What yarn and pattern was that? I wear the scarf you knit for me as much as I can, but it's been a weird warm winter here in Ohio. Love the yarn in the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Beth, Thanks for the comments. Just getting started working on this blog. I needed a refresher course from Lauren when I visited her in San Fran last week. I will be adding some more photos today. Recently had some renovation work done on my studio and it is turning into a place that I love spending time in! Hooray.Would love connection to your blog.
      The wool I used for Karen's blanket was Lion Brand Thick and quick. I knit one (using different patterns all available on Lion Brand site) for Lauren Kristin and Steve!
      I haven't knit up the wool you sent me yet. I am waiting for the perfect pattern!!
      Happy spinning!! Di

      Delete